Talkie is a conversational AI one-stop-shop. Without writing a single line of code, you can create sophisticated virtual agents. Implementation is simple. Customers can speak at their normal pace, interrupt, and change the subject without notice when interacting with our voice assistants, which is analogous to human interaction.
Voice assistants can handle repetitious questions and provide support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, greatly lowering your contact center expenditures. To improve the customer experience, provide zero on-hold time and first-call resolution. Allow agents to focus on solving complicated problems and providing personalized service.
Talkie Lifetime Deal Features Overview:
- Reduce customer effort by offering consistent service and accuracy on every call.
- Create virtual agents using a user-friendly drag-and-drop interface to assist consumers in achieving their objectives: obtaining information, scheduling an appointment, or placing an order for their favorite product.
- Make discussion flows that are appropriate for your use case. Add in spontaneous client comments that cause particular actions to be taken. Choose the tone of your AI agent’s voice. Do it all with a drag-and-drop interface that enables quick construction and modifications.
- Conversation starters that are ready to use
- Language and voice possibilities abound.
- Recognizing customer intent and extracting entities
- Content that changes over time
- Use our training and testing suite to ensure a positive client experience before and after launch, as well as to improve and maintain quality at any time afterward. You don’t have to start from the beginning. Use our training data libraries to speed up the learning process for voice assistants.
- Voice and text-based testing
- Unrecognized consumer utterances are trained manually and in bulk.
- Industry-specific and general intentions, utterances, and synonyms are stored in training data libraries.
- In addition to answering incoming calls, voice assistants can call or contact your consumers in advance. For the best customer experience and commercial outcomes, you can set when and how many times they should contact you.
- Multiple calls are being made at the same time.
- Numbers can be purchased on demand.
- Detection of voicemail
- Integration of a call center and an interactive voice response system
- Transferring calls
- Transcripts and recordings of phone calls
- On-demand data anonymization
- Options for searching and filtering
- Tags that are generated automatically
- Raw data that can be downloaded
- Statistics available within the ap
- Integration with APIs