EventsFrame is a powerful events ticketing system which lets you set up and also host events with ease. Make the ticket process quick, painless, & profitable with EventsFrame.
We’re thrilled to be back with the software that has been used by thousands of event organizers around the globe to sell tickets for their conferences, meetups, webinars and other events.
There have been significant changes since the first deal – EventsFrame has been constantly improved, it has more features, new ownership and the development team has been strengthened.
EventsFrame Lifetime Deal Features Overview:
- Organize events in minutes with a fee-free ticketing system that lets you customize ticket pages & create event templates
- Check attendees in through your website or also with QR codes, add automatic attendee surveys, & set up discounts with ease.
- Make your life easier & your pockets heavier!
- Customize beautiful ticket pages with images & structured text as per your need.
- Embedded in your site or share it via links.
- Create event templates to use over and over, saving you a ton of time with setup.
- Add automatic attendee surveys with custom fields.
- View all your sales across multiple events from one single page.
- Set up simple discounts for individual tickets, whole orders, bulk ticket purchases, & even secret discounts!
- Accurately track conversions & automated SEO, including structured data, so that Google understands your event info.
- Makes it super easy to embed tickets on your website!
- Features Included in All Plans
- Email integrations
- Webinar integration (LiveWebinar)
- Facebook Pixel & Google analytics
- Automatic SEO optimization
- Braintree, PayPal, and Stripe integration
- CSV export for attendees and order
- Dynamic discounts
- Google Maps integration
- Custom attendee fields
- Custom event templates
- QR code check in.
- Up to 50 active events
- 2500 Ticket sales per event
- 2 Users
- Light branding.
Here are some of the differences between the EventsFrame 2018 and 2020 versions:
- Mandatory Attendee Fields
- LiveWebinar and SendFox to name just the recent additions)
- New Integrations
- Organizer profile
- Improved responsiveness on mobile
- Agency features
and much more
What you can use it for? Use cases
- Offline ticketing/sales
- Similar agency service like Eventbrite but with no associated per ticket cost so every sale will be profit for the ticket commissions
- If you are into training/education sector, organize your training calendar. Can also be applied to internal training (employees)
- Many more use cases.