Pictofigo is a stock illustration and animation library with over 14,000 images available in the public domain. This site stands out because it includes an image editor which enables you to color and tweak your materials before downloading them. It has a large library of illustrations and stock photos organized into a variety of categories from which you may select with a single tap.
You can customize their colors, add your brand, or use any other asset you currently have to distinguish them from other online illustrations and get rid of the “stock image” look. The picture editor also reminds of Microsoft Paint, but it’s a little more user-friendly and intuitive.
Pictofigo Lifetime Deal Features Overview:
- You will have 15 main categories in which their assets are classified, each of which has over 14000 royalty-free photographs.
- If you already know what you want, simply type a term into their search bar, and their system will select any products with matching tags
- You can add all of your preferred drawings to a collection and download them all at once, saving you a lot of time that would otherwise be spent hunting out each asset individually.
- If the present collection does not attract you, you may also request a customized set of illustrations using the email address.
- Payment can be made automatically via PayPal, credit card, or direct bank transfer, and you will be notified of the status of your purchase via email.
- One of the most popular criticisms about stock pictures and drawings is that they lack personality and seldom convey more information than is clear. As a result, if you want special assets, you’ll either have to pay a designer or build them yourself.
- This tool is the ideal solution to this problem because it allows you to convert your assets before utilizing them and then download them for free. This is the platform for you if you require personalized but quick-to-use illustrations for your project.