Jimo is the most convenient way to collect feedback and ideas from your customers, as well as to communicate updates to them. This tool assists Product Teams in collecting ideas and feedback on everything from designs to developing new features, product integrations to developing new ideas.
Create the ideal ecosystem for receiving feedback at every stage of the product development process with Jimo’s help. The dashboard allows you to keep track of almost everything after logging in to your Jimo account. You can create a project for your company in your account to get things started right away. (Keep in mind that you can manage an unlimited number of projects from a single login.)
Normally, customers pay $89 a month to use the company’s Scale plan, which includes only 1,500 active users and ten team seats. To get the same plan with Unlimited Active Users and Unlimited Seats for 5 Projects on a lifetime basis, you can now get it for $49.
Jimo Lifetime Deal Features Overview:
- Produce a standalone page or an in-app widget from your dashboard to be placed anywhere on your website as needed.
- Stand-alone portals and pages would include a subscription option, which your customers could use to stay up to date on the latest news and announcements from your company.
- Select either the Dark or Light theme for the Standalone portal, and then personalise them with your company logos and colours.
- Not only that, but you can customise the colours of your Stand-alone portal to match the colours of your company’s logo.
- Once your Stand-alone portals are up and running, you can share them with your customers via email, social media profiles, slack channels, and other means of communication.
- Get feedback and organise it in your dashboard by creating a feedback collection form. And when you’re ready to share the new designs you’ve created in response to the feedback, all you have to do is connect your InVision or Figma account, and the tool will handle the rest.
- When you’re ready to announce the product updates, navigate to the Announcement section and start writing the content.
- Your customers will be able to react to the new updates you are announcing, and they will all be able to provide feedback on the same.
- You gain access to Tier 3, where you will have access to Unlimited Projects and Unlimited Team seats for the rest of your life.
- You can gather feedback on what you should build and stay one step ahead of the competition.
- There is an unlimited number of active users.
- Seats are available indefinitely.
- Requests are not limited in any way.
- Countless Possibilities
- Announcements are limitless.
- Standalone Portals for Design Collaboration with No Limits
- Widgets can be embedded
- API Access is removable for each project and has its own custom domain.